The gardens are open every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (except Bank Holidays) from 10.00 am to 3.30 pm. There is a suggested donation of £2 for adults, or £1.50 for concessions, and children get in for free. There is much more to see and do however, if you can join us for one of our open days – see below. The gardens are also available for hire for Garden Parties or other events, please contact us to discuss your requirements using any of the methods at the bottom of the page.
TWIGS 2019 Open Days
Our Open Days for 2019 are :
- Spring Open Day, Sunday 28th April 11-4
- NGS Open Day, Sunday 19th May 1-5
- Summer Open Day, Sunday 23rd June 11-4
- NGS Open Day, Sunday 21st July 1-5
- Apple Fayre, Saturday 5th October 11-4
TWIGS 2019 Events and Workshops
- Introduction to Digital Photography with Graham Light on Friday 5th April – more details and booking here
- Build a Cob Pizza Oven with Kate Edwards on Saturday 6th April – more details and booking here
- Garden and Plant Photography with Graham Light on Saturday 18th May – more details and booking here
- Wellbeing and Mindfulness Festival on Sunday 7th July – more details and booking here
For more ideas of things to do, see WhereCanWeGo.
The Wassail in January was a very colourful day:
In the meantime…..
We are still open in the week as above and you can always treat yourself to refreshments in the Olive Tree Café in the Manor Garden Centre next door. Any queries, or for further details please phone TWIGS on 01793 523294 or email [email protected].