The gardens are open every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (except Bank Holidays) from 10.00 am to 3.30 pm. There is a suggested donation of £2 for adults, or £1.50 for concessions, and children get in for free. There is much more to see and do however, if you can join us for one of our open days – see below. The gardens are also available for hire for Garden Parties or other events, please contact us to discuss your requirements using any of the methods at the bottom of the page.
TWIGS 2019 Open Days
Our Open Days for 2019 are :
- Wassail, Saturday 12th January 11-1
- It’s time to get the year into gear again and what better way to start than with a wassail! Bring your family and friends. Twigs will be open from 11 and the Morris Men will start the wassail procession at 11.30. Bring along anything to bang and make a noise with – and your singing voices to cheer on the apple trees. There will be hot drinks, soup and hot dogs on offer after the hijinks – and possibly cake too (all offers welcome!) and it will all end by 1.00.
- Snowdrop Day, Sunday 10th February 11-3
- Come and see some of the 10,000 snowdrops planted at TWIGS two years ago. Adults £2.00, Concessions £1.50 and children free. Here is a poster if you have anywhere to put it up and advertise the event for us.
- Spring Open Day, Sunday 28th April 11-4
- NGS Open Day, Sunday 19th May 1-5
- Summer Open Day, Sunday 23rd June 11-4
- NGS Open Day, Sunday 21st July 1-5
- Apple Fayre, Saturday 5th October 11-4
Here is a video shot at one of the 2016 open days. Please note that not all of the activities shown are available at every open day.
In the meantime…..
We are still open in the week as above and you can always treat yourself to refreshments in the Olive Tree Café in the Manor Garden Centre next door. Any queries, or for further details please phone TWIGS on 01793 523294 or email [email protected].